Wednesday 13 November 2013

My Journey Up Kilimanjaro

In September 2013 I climbed the tallest free standing mountain in the world at 5,895m, it really is 'The Roof of Africa'.

I did this Climb for two reasons, firstly to raise money for Wild Futures and secondly to raise awareness of the strength of a Vegan diet. I am passionate about both of these and about how our diet is undoubtedly linked with the extinction and survival of our rain forests.

Please enjoy my video below of my trip and I am still taking donations please give what you can, click here.

Please follow me on twitter @lukeberman, like my facebook page www.facebook.com/diaryofaprimatologist or subscribe to this blog.

Ask me any questions you may have.

Big thanks goes to my cousin Joel Goldberg for making this video!

http://youtu.be/Rc-pA2W3qPY


No comments:

Post a Comment